Our PC tube and extrusion profile are manufactured to be Grade A. We adopt 100% new materials to produce this constructional plastic. Therefore, users benefit from ensured quality.
In order to make this amorphous thermoplastic more versatile, special properties can be added upon request, such as ultraviolet resistance and flame retardance. Moreover, shape and size of this machinable plastic are also customable to fit your application needs. Your logo is allowed to be screen printed on PC product surface.
1. Rigid and sniff surface
2. Remarkable impact resistance
3. Excellent optical properties with over 98% light transmittance
4. Good thermoform properties in dry condition
5. Applicable to solvent bonding
6. Glass fiber reinforces toughness and rigidity
1. Lighting fixture and optical accessories such as LED lampshade and cover plate for power supply
2. Slots for electronics and parts for semi-conductors
3. All kinds of organic glass tube for decoration with high transparency
4. Ion exchange column, level indicator and insulating parts
5. Medical equipment, vessels and laboratory instrument
6. Buttons of electronics (especially transparent buttons)
7. Daily supplies
Our PC tube and extrusion profile are offered in transparent, streak, diffusion, frosting and double colored. Yet, other colors are also available upon request.
|Hardness||Rockwell M 80|
|Working temperature||-130°C to +130°C|
|Certificates||CTI, SGS, RoHS, REACH(Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals), FDA (Food and Drug Administration)|
|Production capacity||10000 meters per day|
|Payment terms||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|Die sinking time||About 15 working days|
|Delivery cycle||About 15 to 18 working days|
|Package||PP bag or carton packing|