PE sheet and rod come in milk white and unctuous touch with odorless and non-toxic. This kind of industrial raw material is made with polyethylene that is highly distinguished by low moisture absorption rate, impressive crystallinity, low toughness yet prominent rigidity, whereby our versatile polymer has widely used in various industries.
Additionally, the mechanical strength of PE sheet and rod is greatly susceptible to relative density, crystallinity and molecular weight. However, the mechanical strength of this kind of plastic material will be amplified by increase of three factors above.
1. Considerable chemical resistance against acid, alkalis and organic solvents
2. Excellent electrical insulation and dielectric strength
3. Good toughness and tensile strength
4. Stress-cracking resistance
1. Poor mechanical strength, air permeability and surface stiffness
2. Easy to be deformed, aged, embrittled and scratched
3. Surface needs to be processed by electrical discharge for printing.
4. Cannot be electroplated or high frequency welding
5. Low bonding strength and paintability
6. Average weather resistance
1. Bodies of pump, valve and medical equipment
2. Water conservancy facilities and lining board in constructional applications
3. Cutting board and non-load bearing base plate
4. Container, material handling box and water tank, etc.
5. Accessories for sports equipment
5. Package for cosmetics and medicine
6. Parts for food manufacture equipment
7. Sealing cover for household appliances
PE sheet, thin sheet and rod
|Density||0.95 to 0.98g/cm3|
|Hardness||Shore D 64|
|Working temperature||-50°C to +90°C|
|Certificates||CTI, SGS, RoHS|
|Production capacity||200 tons per month|
|Payment terms||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|Delivery cycle||About 15 working days|
|Added service||Slitting and machining|