Polypropylene sheet and rod are inflammable, and fitted with fairly low moisture absorption rate and air permeability. PP has impressive mechanical strength, and its tensile and yield strength can be drastically amplified by enhancement and stretching. Meanwhile, this kind of plastic product is noted for salient resistance to tension stress and considerable welding capacity.
However, PP sheet and rod have average impact resistance on notches, so it is suggested that notches and sharp points are avoided. In addition, this thermoplastic polymer has similar appearance with PE (polyethylene). However, compared to PE, PP is more transparent and much lighter, and has more prominent tensile and yield strength. What’s more, the tensile strength is also more outstanding than PS (polystyrene) and ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).
1. Exemplary bending and fatigue property
2. Dimensional stability even at high temperature
3. Excellent rigidity and surface stiffness
4. Remarkable chemical resistance
6. Low density
1. Low oxidative degradation resistance
2. Low abrasion resistance
3. Embrittlement occurs at low temperature
4. High frequency welding and bonding are not applicable.
5. Poor paintability and weather resistance
1. Pipes, environment protection equipment and discharging equipment for waste gas and water
2. Acid and alkali resistant container, chemical storage tank and processing equipment
3. Pickling machine for painted support, electroplating bath and printed circuit board
4. Appliance housing, cable, air filtering system and conduit system, etc.
5. Manufacture of plank for cutting machine applied to industries of shoes, leather products, handbags, textiles, toys and blister pack, etc.
Polypropylene rod, thin sheet and sheet
|Density||0.91 to 0.93g/cm3|
|Hardness||Shore D 70|
|Working temperature||+5℃ to +100℃|
|Certificates||CTI, SGS, RoHS|
|Production capacity||200 tons per month|
|Payment terms||TT, L/C, western Union|
|Delivery cycle||About 15 working days|
|Added service||Slitting and machining|