ABS sheet and rod are derived from acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene, wherein acrylonitrile offers surface hardness and corrosion resistance, and butadiene delivers excellent toughness and impact resistance, as well as styrene provides impressive liquidity and transparency.
Moreover, this common thermoplastic is endowed with outstanding paintability and platability.
1. This plastic product offers amazing mechanical strength, rigidity and impact resistance.
2. Prominent scratch, abrasion and creep resistance
3. Salient electrical properties, and irrespective of temperature, moisture and frequency
4. Remarkable dimensional stability, surface stiffness and gloss
5. ABS sheet and rod are delivering good chemical resistance against inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids except for strong oxidizing acids.
6. Non-toxic and tasteless
1. Poor stress cracking resistance particularly to organic solvents
2. Bad weathering resistance, and can be faded and cracked due to sunshine
3. Mechanical strength is highly impacted by temperature.
4. Impact resistance is decreased to half of the original coefficient.
1. Our ABS sheet and rod are used for automotive interior and exterior.
2. Interior decoration of airplanes and housing of household appliances
3. Architectural model buildings and molds
4. Machine parts such as pump impeller, gear, bearing, handle, roller, battery container and production sample, etc.
ABS rod, sheet and film
|Hardness||Shore D 70|
|Working temperature||-40℃ to +100℃|
|Certificates||CTI, SGS, RoHS|
|Production capacity||200 tons per month|
|Payment terms||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|Delivery cycle||About 15 working days|
|Added service||Slitting and machining|